RAL P2 Plastics according to RAL Design with 200 colors
The multifunctionality of RAL PLASTICS plastic color palettes offers the best possible benefit: Three different surfaces and three different material thickness give a realistic impression of color effect on different materials application.
Consciously the material polypropylen was chosen for RAL PLASTICS. Polypropylen is a mass plastic. It is often used because of its special features and its good price/perfomance ratio. Additionaly RAL PLASTICS offers a high application degree and tolerability with different toxic dyes.
- 200 most frequently asked color tones of RAL Design colorsystem
- 160 opak and 40 transparent color plates are included
- Format of plastic color palettes: 105 x 148 x 3 mm
- Material: polypropylen
- 3 gradiations of plate thickness show the color tone in an opaque manner and in opacity steps: 3 mm, 2 mm and 1 mm
- Three different surfaces offer the opportunity of interpreting the color according to the roughness: high gloss polished, VDI 24, VDI 42
- Under the specification of reflectance curve, of absolute values and the distance to the RAL PLASTICS original sample
- With slip cover around each plastic color palette
- Supplied in a black protection box
Together with RAL P1 there are 300 RAL colors as plastic standards in polypropylen available.