Federal Standard 595C color fan
The color fan that was released by the US-government for public use.
Current edition 2008 with 39 new colors since the last version from 1994. The Federal Standard 595C is the third edition of this color standard. It includes also some military colors from MAS Army 440 (7th December 1987) and from the NATO STANAG 2321, edition 4.
- Color fan with 650 color fields on 65 pages with 10 color fields (50 x 16 mm) per each page
- Size: ca. 5 x 26 cm
- The index helps finding the colors with assignment of color number to fan page
- 5 digit color number, the first number describes the gloss level, the second number stands for color group and number 3,4,5 stand for the color tone (e.g. 10032 is a glossy brown hue)
- 9 color groups: 0=Brown, 1=Red, 2=Orange, 3=Yellow, 4=Green, 5= Blue, 6= Gray, 7= Misc (Black, White, Gold, Silver, Violet), 8=Fluorescent
- Page 1-17 high glossy color patterns (code number 1, gloss level over 80), page 17 – 41 semi matt (code number 2, gloss level 30 – 45), page 41 – 65 dull matt color pattern (code number 3, gloss level 6) (gloss level at measuring angle of 60°)
- A variety of 160 colors is also available as a single page, please contact us.
- We also provide Federal Standard 595 V1 with color patterns, pigment arrangement and XYZ-values under different illuminations
Fed-Std. 595C replaced its predecessor Fed-Std.595B.